Saturday 25 July 2015

#Thing4 Google

Have used Yahoo Mail  up to now (for no particular reason).   I do have a Gmail account which I set up because we have public Internet PCs in the branch so needed to have some familiarity with it.  Always daunting when you're not familiar with sites the public are using so I've tended to dip into things.   Seems to be my pattern with online tools so far - on Facebook too but have never posted anything so have only tentatively tested out tools until now.  I hadn't heard about Hangouts and it seems a great idea, lack of buddies so thanks to Niamh for her chat!  Am definitely becoming more comfortable already, love this Blog now, have happily spent a while honing its look, methinks these social media tools are addictive...

2 comments:

  1. Ha! yes very addictive, glad you are becoming more comfortable using these online tools, keep up the blogging. Christine #rudaí23 team

    ReplyDelete